Programs & Events
SPOR Networks in Chronic Disease – Webinar
The Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR), as a partner in the Strategy for Patient-Oriented Research (SPOR), is pleased to announce the funding opportunity for SPOR Networks in Chronic Disease.
CIHR is holding a series of webinars to provide information on the funding opportunity and answer any questions in advance of the registration deadline.
Webinars will be delivered in the language indicated beside the date; however, please note that questions in French and English are welcome at any session.
November 19, 2014 at 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. EST – English
To register for the online meeting, click HERE.
In this issue:
- Deadlines for the Foundation 2014 Stage 2 Internal Review
- Corrected: Deadlines for the March 2015 CIHR OOGP Competition
- Save the Date: CIHR Visit and Town Hall at the University of Alberta January 27, 2015
- Workshop on Grant Support Offered by UofA Librarians (Nov 19, 2014)
- Mock Stage 2 Foundation Application Facilitated Discussion (Dec 10, 2014)
- Foundation Competition Peer Review Process Discussion (Dec 16, 2014)
- Support for SPOR Networks in Chronic Disease LOI Applications
- CIHR Institutes Model Review
- Stand Up to Cancer (SU2C) Dream Team Funding Opportunities
- CIHR Funding Opportunities & Awards
- Mitacs Funding Workshop: Connecting Universities with Industry & Community Partners
- Support for CIHR Competitions Beyond the OOGP
- CIHR University Delegate News
- Subscribe to CIHR’s Funding News
- Subscribe to the University of Alberta Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences) E-Bulletin
- About the Program