Programs and Events:
Intended audience: Graduate students and new academics.
In this hands-on workshop, you will be introduced to using citations and other metrics to highlight your research impact. This session will cover the following:
- Journal level metrics including Journal Impact Factor
- Identifying top journals in your research area for future publications
- Journal level metrics such as views, downloads, and social media shares
- And tips and tricks on how to increase the exposure of your research and allowing the world to see it.
Application Process Update
The “Application Procedure Reference Guide” has been revised. Please ensure that you use the updated version when preparing grant applications.
CIHR FUNDING NEWS
The Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) is holding a series of English and French Question and Answer webinars:
- Foundation Grant: 2016 stage 1 application (beginning Thursday, September 22)
- Project Grant: Fall 2016 application (beginning Monday, September 26)
These webinars afford both applicants and research administrators the opportunity to pose any outstanding questions they may have about the stage 1 application.
To see the complete webinar schedule for both programs, to register to a session and for more information, please visit the CIHR Learning activities and resources webinar page.
For more information, please contact the CIHR Contact Centre at: firstname.lastname@example.org.