AIHS Summer Studentships
The Alberta Innovates Health Solutions (AIHS) Summer Studentship program provides funding to support students engaging in health sciences research during the summer months (May-August). The intent of the program is to encourage such students to consider careers in medical/health research.
As of January 2016, the Undergraduate Research Initiative administers the AIHS Summer Studentship program at the University of Alberta. Please contact URI for all inquiries related to the program. Please do not apply to Alberta Innovates directly.
Deadline: February 5, 2018
For more information, click HERE.
Seniors Health SCN 2018 Undergraduate Summer Studentship Award
This competition will support undergraduate student participation in research projects aligned with the Seniors Health SCN priority areas during the summer months of 2018. Up to 5 awards will be available, providing a stipend of $1,500/month per applicant for up to 4 months (maximum $6,000 total per applicant).
Deadline: February 2, 2018
Mitacs Elevate is now accepting applications for two-year postdoctoral funding:
- $60,000 annual award (plus $7,500 per year non-cash value in training)
- Exclusive, customized professional development training
- Long-term collaborative research project with a non-academic partner
- Intent to Apply and Conflict of Interest declaration: January 24, 2018, at 5 p.m. PT
- Intent to Apply is not required to submit an application
- Pre-review of draft applications: February 7, 2018, at 5 p.m. PT
- Application: February 21, 2018, at 1 p.m. PT
- Results announced: June 2018
- Projects must start by September 5, 2018
For questions or more information, please contact email@example.com.